Maddie’s Neonatal Kitten Nursery Apprenticeship
Located at Austin Pets Alive!’s Tarrytown Nursery:
3102 Spring Lane, Suite D, Austin, TX 78703 (just west of downtown).
- Camera or phone camera
- Comfortable clothing that can get bleached
- Written questions or concerns to make sure all of your questions get answered
- Students with long hair are encouraged to bring hair ties
- A great attitude!
Prework for this apprenticeship has been listed on Maddie’s University and is tracked. Links below are provided for convenience solely.
Students are expected to arrive at APA!’s Neonatal Kitten Nursery at 11:00AM on the Monday of their apprenticeship. The Nursery is at APA!’s Tarrytown location.
Students should report to 3102 Spring Ln., Suite D and ask for Casandra, the Bottle Baby Program Manager.
See map below for precise physical location:
The daily schedule may vary, and will be communicated students once they arrive.
Students can expect to be released by 3pm on the Friday of their apprenticeship.
Activities will be based in our neonatal nursery. Students will spend time working hands-on with cats and should wear clothes that they are comfortable getting bleach on.
- Hair ties (for those with long hair)
- Close-toed shoes
- Pants or Jeans
- We encourage all our students to proudly wear shirts or items from their home shelters!
Texas weather is unpredictable, so it is recommended to check the daily weather forecast prior to your visit. You can learn more about our weather here.